Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy blated bday to eric and me


first,i would lyk to thx my lovely fren RHEN,WIAN,JING and my lovely sista HONG
for planned a lovely suprise for meh~thank u..
im so touchef and almos cry out~
I had drawn I LOVE U for thanks to y'all for gave meh a nice moment...

Other than me,my fren ERIC was bday too..and BRITNEY SPEARS,one of my fav singer
Coolz ryt??and angelina's relative or her fatehr too o.O
haha...
angelina wrote HAPPY BDAY ARMPITHOLE(tat's me)_
ANGELINA was BUTTHOLE and more ...
thanks to Angelina..
and
guess what??
MY SIS GONNA BUY ME BIGBANG's BIGSHOW as my bday present..
I LOVE HER SO MUCHIEE..THX jie X3
I always want BIGSHOW SO DEADLY..
Actually my younger sis said her bday,my eldest sis was calling her to greets her..
But me,she msg me nia..
so she knw i angried at her..so she said she bought me BIGSHOW/wohoo..
Im so happy tat tym.and actually i didnt angry la.HAHA..
still..wanna BIGSHOW...

then Atnite,me,mummy and hong went excapade for SUSHI!!!in serusop..
i hav no idea where to celebrate...
so i decide to go excapade once agein...
any thx alots..my love fwen and lovely family..
i love y'all xoxo

No comments: