Saturday, January 16, 2010

First i would lyk to sad Hapy belated bday to my cousins,Yao and Bei xiao..and one of my x classmates;Fang ting and shiauwen...hope u guyz would stay healthier and be happy...

Second,Im watching You're beautiful recently..Ohh..Jang Geun suk is so adorable...his eyes are fierce...and i found his movie the latest Itaewon of homisuicide in CHONG HOCK(serusop)i wanna buy tat tym..but my sis doesnt let me...:(i will buy myself....im waiting for IRIS and YOu're BEAUTFUL dvds out.im gonna buy it...

Third,I had readen TUESDAYS with MORRIE;it is an interesting book,teach u life lessons..there is alots of words i love it.such as DONT CLING TO THINGS,BECAUS EVERYTHING IS IMPERMANENT,ONCE U LEARN HW TO DIE,U LEARN HW TO LIVE and etc...
NOw i am reading ROMEO AND JULIET.im freaking dont understands...my eng is poor...
alot of words arent familiar to me..amd the LOL things i found out in extras is WAT IF ROMEO AND JULIET WERE STILL ALIVE AND HAVE A FACEBOOK???tat made me LOL..

Fourth,Im in Form 5 c..this yr im so lonely..im separate v angelina...w/o her...im wont be hyper or gettin crazy...Molly was separate v beekee and others too...haiz..two of us are lonely...
I had bought a new fon..it is Sony ericsson C510i..u can check it out on google...w/o memory card it only cost 280+ brunei dollars..but i bboyught v memory..and it cost 350....

Fifth,so isd LG lollipop is gettin popular nw???if im rich i would buiy it..but i dun hav money..so i wont buy it....i heard taiwan song lollipop version and f(x)_..Im still prefer BIGBANG..it is still catchy for me...and still the best for me...i lyk f(x) the background beats musics...

No comments: